* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* BlueDemonsNation Twitter

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by Big Kid on March 20, 2019, 06:48:59 AM »
The only reason I said small success was we FINALLY saw some development of players. The only ones I’m talking about are Reed and Butz. Reed utilized his skill set very well  in his coming out year and Butz made strides this past year that we didn’t see his first year. Otherwise stagnation or regression for the others. Max had a real nice stretch towards the end of the season and a few other very good games (UIC comes to mind) which makes up around 40% of the schedule and then he had the other 60% where he was meh or borderline awful. Throw Cain in there as well to a lesser extreme. Given condition of Big a East and OOC schedule, year could have been and should’ve been better considering the emergence of 2 younger guys and the “experience” of the rest of the core.
2
Demons Abyss / Re: Simple Question - March 14 Edition
« Last post by BrianC on March 17, 2019, 02:00:42 PM »
His lack of adjustments is atrociously obvious.
3
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by DPU70 on March 17, 2019, 12:56:46 PM »
Still in last place.  Still without a win the the BET.  Still poor coaching.  Still very little on court IQ.  Still, still, still.

Although, we did finish at 500.  So a 2.
4
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by Hayes-Healy Superstar on March 14, 2019, 09:55:10 AM »
While the team did not suck, and at times entertaining, too many frustrating losses.... too many cupcakes on the schedule, and no real development or progress.... So a 2
5
Demons Abyss / Re: Simple Question - March 14 Edition
« Last post by Hayes-Healy Superstar on March 14, 2019, 09:49:27 AM »
No.  You should have a winning record after FOUR years.  And .500 isn't a winning record.
6
Demons Abyss / Re: Simple Question - March 14 Edition
« Last post by lovethedrake on March 14, 2019, 09:46:46 AM »
I said no.... it's year 4 and outside of 1 tiny glimpse of hope for NIT a few weeks ago there has been no chance for post season in 4 years.

It's actually embarrassing watching Depaul with the new blueprint on Gage and Lyrik.   

Time to move on.
7
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by mrap24 on March 14, 2019, 09:46:11 AM »
i said no success.  yes we were better than the past 12 years BUT we had to schedule 7, or 47% of our wins, quad 4 teams to get there
8
Demons Abyss / Re: BE Team Statistics - Where DePaul Ranks
« Last post by mrap24 on March 14, 2019, 09:44:12 AM »
you could have included the defensive shooting %.  that's where the story gets told
9
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by lovethedrake on March 14, 2019, 09:38:26 AM »
I think success is the wrong word.    I think this is our best team in 12 years but I think we failed to accomplish anything.

I said small success.
10
Demons Abyss / Re: Reflection on the 2018-19 season
« Last post by lake county fan on March 14, 2019, 09:17:59 AM »
Team was just a little better but not very much
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

* Blue Demons Nation Scholarship Chart

BlueDemonsNation Scholarship Grid
  2018-19 2019-20 2020-21
1 Eli Cain Jalen Coleman-Lands Jaylen Butz
2 Femi Olujobi Lyrik Shreiner Devin Gage
3 Max Strus Jaylen Butz Paul Reed
4 Jalen Coleman-Lands Devin Gage Flynn Cameron
5 Lyrik Shreiner Paul Reed John Diener
6 Jaylen Butz Flynn Cameron Carte'Are Gordon
7 Devin Gage John Diener Darious Hall
8 Carte'Are Gordon (Transfer redshirt) Carte'Are Gordon George Maslennikov
9 Darious Hall (Transfer redshirt) Darious Hall Markese Jacobs
10 Paul Reed George Maslennikov Oscar Lopez
11 Flynn Cameron Markese Jacobs Romeo Weems
12 John Diener Oscar Lopez  
13 George Maslennikov Romeo Weems  
SENIOR
JUNIOR
SOPHOMORE
FRESHMAN
OPEN SCHOLARSHIP