* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* BlueDemonsNation Twitter

Author Topic: “No one is more committed to winning than me” - President Esteban  (Read 1820 times)

Offline erbsademon

• 3 Star Prospect
  • #FireJLP
Recap of the athletics portion of the speech by President Esteban at the alumni event in Park Ridge Wednesday night.  I have audio of the entire speech if you want to hear the whole thing.

“No one is more committed to winning than me” - President Esteban

After that he talked about playing basketball in the Philippines...then "we are committed to winning and we are committed to winning sooner rather than later"...talked about troubles in his first year at Seton Hall...then in to the success of the women's team...

Then talked about GPA of student athletes...initiatives he's proposing to the BOT, but no specifics...then on to questions which he says, "just so you know in advance, i never take personnel questions"...

..2nd question "so if Loyola can make a final four, when is DePaul going to get there?" followed by laughter and a round of applause...Esteban danced around the question, talked about the Big East and cheering for all BE teams and how much money goes to all of the schools

then he talked about how AAU programs are changing recruiting and how an AAU coach in New Jersey has two players living with him and his family members and AAU's a big change to the basketball landscape.
#FireJLP

Offline hbomb

• 1 Star Prospect
Re: “No one is more committed to winning than me” - President Esteban
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2018, 09:00:50 AM »
Man this since fits right in.

* Blue Demons Nation Scholarship Chart

2020-21 2021-22 2022-23
1 Jaylen Butz Javon Freeman-Liberty Markese Jacobs
2 Charlie Moore Darious Hall Oscar Lopez Jr
3 Brian Patrick Courvoisier McCauley Nick Ongenda
4 Pauly Paulicap Markese Jacobs Romeo Weems
5 Ray Salnave Oscar Lopez Jr Kobe Elvis
6 Javon Freeman-Liberty Nick Ongenda Ahamad Bynum
7 Darious Hall Romeo Weems Keon Edwards
8 Courvoisier McCauley Kobe Elvis Brett Hardt Jr.
9 Markese Jacobs Ahamad Bynum David Jones
10 Oscar Lopez Jr Keon Edwards Kok Yat
11 Nick Ongenda Brett Hardt Jr.  
12 Romeo Weems David Jones  
13 Kobe Elvis Kok Yat  

Senior
  Junior
  Sophomore
  Freshman

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal