How has Stubbs not gotten Canned Yet ?

The place to discuss DePaul athletics among the most hardcore Blue Demons fans.
Forum rules
Spamming = auto ban
Basic rule is treat others with some level of respect at minimum. Discretion lies with administration on what crossed the line.
DePressed

How has Stubbs not gotten Canned Yet ?

Post by DePressed »

The recruiting has been pathetic to say the least. The Team doesn't have a single player that would even start on another Big East Team. Including Not even a single player that would even come off the bench at Marquette, UCONN, or Creighton. This team is an embarrassment not only to The Big East, but to college basketball in general. If they played Chicago St. Odds are they are losing this game as well. The Car Keys need to be taken away from Stubbs , he's already driven this Car into a Denny's.
dive55

Re: How has Stubbs not gotten Canned Yet ?

Post by dive55 »

A grandslam breakfast from Denny's is more valuable than the basketball product put on the floor this year.

I honestly thought it would happen by now, but the W against Ville likely delayed it. Doubt the trigger is pulled after getting dismantled by Nova with it being xmas weekend. My new guess would be after the second loss to Nova in mid-January. We will be 0-5 in conference, maybe 1-4 if they catch G'town napping.
DePressed

Re: How has Stubbs not gotten Canned Yet ?

Post by DePressed »

This is just prolonging the inevitable, I predict an 0-5 Start in The Big East should be enough for Peevy to pull the rug out from under him.